2. If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
3. If you could have any career in the world, what would it be and why?
I truly and really would love to be a program director for an maternal and child health organization serving local communities, as well as, third world countries. Since college, maternal and child health has always been my passion.
4. What fictional character do you feel you are most like and why?
5. What fictional character do you wish you were more like and why?
6. If you had a chance to say one thing that would be broadcast to everyone in the world, what would it be?
7. What’s your favorite song?
I would love to visit Japan with my family! We love the food, culture, and style.
10. If you had access to a time machine, would you choose to use it? What era would you choose to visit?
11. Share one thing that makes you obnoxiously happy.
Seeing Nathaniel obnoxiously happy with his big cheesy smile and laugh! That makes me sooo happy!
Now 11 random facts about me!
1. I’ve always wanted a big family. I’m hoping to have at least 4 kids!
2. I’ve lived in California for 22 years! I moved here from the Philippines when I was 3.
3. I was in Model UN in High School, and loved public speech. Now, I’m too shy to speak publicly!
4. I met Robert when I was 18, and we have been together for 7 years.
5. My favorite TV shows are, Grey’s Anatomy and Once Upon A Time (LOVE these shows!)
6. I have 3 half siblings that live in Austria! I haven’t seem them in over 10 years.
7. I started a makeup blog back in 2009. Thought I was a makeup artist, but really I’m just a makeup enthusiast. I ended the blog after a year, because I wasn’t too interested in it anymore. However, I love my mommy/lifestyle blog!
8. I love Marvel movies! I think Robert got me really into it, and I just get too excited for the next movie to come out. I am patient to stay until the end of the movie credits to watch the preview to the sequel.
9. I’m a sucker for anything matcha green tea flavored goods. I most especially love green tea kit kats.
10. My favorite color is canary yellow.
11. I would love to live in the East Coast in the future! Something about the atmosphere there just gives me a warm feeling.
Phew! That was long! Now, I nominate:
Bianca at Little Mommy Nest
Jane at Limeade Gal
Vashelle at Shelly’s Cabaret
Jasmine at Classy, Sassy, & A Bit Smartassy
Kelly at Naturally Nourished Kid
Cashmere at The Nagano’s
Mel at Melly Moments
Ashley at Tayslors4U
Karen at We are the Carrascos
Connie at Momma of Dos
Tianna at Bumps to Bottles
And your questions are….
1. What do you love most about blogging?
2. Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
3. What’s your favorite movie?
4. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. How do you find time to blog?
6. What do you love most about motherhood?
7. If you could change your name, what would it be?
8. Describe yourself in 3 words.
9. Which one of the Sex and the City characters best describes your personality?
10. Who is your celebrity #ManCrushMonday?
11. What is one toy your child owns that annoys you?
It’s optional to join in and play, but would be totally awesome if you did!
I hope you guys had as much fun reading this, as I did answering it! Hope you have a great week!