Today my little baby is not so little anymore 😦 He is now 2 1/2 years old! Where has time gone?! Here he is looking like a big boy at our little day date in LA today. Sigh…Why do they have to grow up so fast? My sweet love!
At 2.5 years old Nathan:
- Knows his alphabet
- Loves to spell words he sees
- Love the song wheels on the bus & knows the whole son
- Can count 1,2,3 then skips to 7,8,9,10 (lol)
- Favorite phrases are “all done!”
- Loves green & red juice
- Loves to eat noodle soup & tofu soup
- Loves cookies!
I can’t believe my little man will be 3 in six months 😦 Time PLEASE slow down!
I love you baby bear!