This #InstaWeanTeam week has another twist! We’re cooking up Mexican food this week!
I made chicken fajitas! Sooo delicious and really healthy too!
Oven baked chicken fajitas:
•2 chicken breast (thinly sliced)
•1 tbsp EVOO
•1 large green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
•1 large red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
•1 large onion (thinly sliced)
•2 tsp ground cumin
•1 tsp chili powder
•1 tsp garlic powder
•juice of half a line
•Salt & pepper to taste
•1 tsp minced garlic
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Slice veggies & chicken
3. In a large bowl, mix veggies, chicken, spices, garlic, lime juice & EVOO all together.
4. Transfer to a baking sheet & cover with foil.
5. Bake in oven for 20 minutes
6. Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving to lock in all the juices.
- 2 large avocados
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/4 small onion
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt to taste
Using a blender, mix all ingredients above til desired consistency.
Enjoy! Check out the team’s Mexican food recipes on our Facebook page, here.