I know you don’t hear this often enough but,
- Thank you for all that you do.
- Thank you for your sacrifice.
- Thank you for your love.
- Thank you for your hard work, at home and at work.
- Thank you for putting up with me, even when I’m being hard-headed, or have my mood swings.
- Thank you for teaching me how to become a lady and a woman.
- Thank you for inspiring me each and every day.
- I can’t thank you enough for your words of encouragement, and for being my #1 cheerleader.
- Thank you for your positivity, even through the roughest times for the both of us.
- You mean the world to me, you are my rock, my confidant, and backbone.
- Thank you for giving me life, and for teaching me how to be a mom.
- I love you, mom.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Share with your mom, grandma, mother-figures, and to anyone who you love.
8 thoughts on “Dear Mom”
I love this! I shared it with my mom. 🙂
Love, love love this!
This is really sweet! I feel like the older I get the more I appreciate Mother's Day, and I'm not even a mother yet.
Yay, I love mom posts!
Everyone should share thoughts just like these with their mom!
This is lovely!
Very beautiful Danica. Happy Mother's Day! Pinned.
So sweet! I'm gonna send it to my mom!