I know you don’t hear this often enough but,
- Thank you for all that you do.
- Thank you for your sacrifice.
- Thank you for your love.
- Thank you for your hard work, at home and at work.
- Thank you for putting up with me, even when I’m being hard-headed, or have my mood swings.
- Thank you for teaching me how to become a lady and a woman.
- Thank you for inspiring me each and every day.
- I can’t thank you enough for your words of encouragement, and for being my #1 cheerleader.
- Thank you for your positivity, even through the roughest times for the both of us.
- You mean the world to me, you are my rock, my confidant, and backbone.
- Thank you for giving me life, and for teaching me how to be a mom.
- I love you, mom.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Share with your mom, grandma, mother-figures, and to anyone who you love.