This week’s #InstaWeanTeam theme is CARROTS! My son loves carrots! So he loved these savory fritters very much!
Feta Carrot Fritters:
- 2 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 of a bell pepper chopped very small
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp feta
- 5 tbsp whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil for frying
- In a medium bowl, combine carrots, zucchini & bell peppers.
- Add in feta, flour, and baking powder. Mix.
- Whisk eggs and mix into the vegetables. Mix.
- Add salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet under medium heat
- Drop a tablespoon of the batter into the skillet.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown
Make sure to follow along on our Facebook page to see what other carrot dishes the #InstaWeanTeam is making!