This week’s #InstaWeanTeam challenge is watermelons! Whether you eat it by itself, make it into a popsicle, or use it in a salad, with 4th of July coming up, watermelons is definitely a great treat! Instead of making a regular fruit salad, I decided to make a savory watermelon salad instead! It’s refreshing and will go great with BBQ! Also, it’s so easy to make.
Watermelon Salad w/ Feta & Cucumber
- 2 cups watermelon diced in 1 in cubes
- 2 cups diced organic Persian cucumbers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Directions: In a large bowl, mix all ingredients above. Cover and chill in the fridge for about an hour or so. Serve and enjoy!