It truly breaks my heart when I think about going back to work in a couple of weeks. The time I have spent the past 12 weeks with my daughter has been soo wonderful and I love the bond we have. In the beginning, we struggled a lot of with breastfeeding, but after a month we became in sync and it became natural. 95% of the day she takes the boob, but when I get the chance to run an errand alone or the rare occasion of “date night” that when she’ll take the bottle. She’s a funny girl, if she knows I am near she will not take a bottle whatsoever no matter who’s holding her. She will not take the bottle at all if I am holding her too. This worries me when I return to work because I do not want her to go hungry.
Thank goodness for the Nanobébé bottles, we finally found a bottle she will take! It’s the next “breast” thing! See what I did there? Haha. Nanobébé’s bottles breast-like design allow for combine breast and bottle feeding. While my mom will watch Alexandra during the day when I return to work, she can offer her milk through the Nanobébé bottle; and right when get home I will continue to nurse her. This is so important to me because I love the bond we share while I am nursing her. Not only is this a huge plus to me, but these are also the reasons why I love the Nanobébé bottle:
- The bottles are stackable, so more storage space and less clutter!
- It came with a pump adapter, so I can directly pump into the bottles then easily store into the fridge
- It warms up and cools down milk faster than any other bottles we’ve used
- When warming up the milk, the bottle is designed to protect and preserve breast milk nutrients
- It is anti-colic and has a 360° venting system with two vents that release air even when covered by baby’s mouth
- The bottle is easy to take apart and clean. My husband loves that he doesn’t have to wash so many parts!
- When Alexandra is ready to increase her milk intake, we don’t need a brand new bottle for more volume. All we need to do is swap out the base of the bottle.
The storage bags are pretty awesome, too. The bag’s material is really thick, tear-proof, and will not get damaged easily. It’s slim storage design allows milk to thaw quickly and evenly. Quick cooling reduces bacterial growth and even warming prevents overheating.
Lastly, we REALLY love the Nanobébé Flexy Pacifiers, and I think they’re the best pacifiers on the market. It is the only pacifier that Alexandra will take and not reject. I didn’t want to give her a pacifier too early due to nipple confusion, so we started when she was about 4 weeks old. The Nanobébé pacifiers promote healthy oral development and discourages nipple confusion which is a major PLUS for me too. The pacifier is durable and does not wear or tear easily either.
So far from all the products I have used, I highly recommend Nanobébé. All of their products are designed to be safe