Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate and / or referral links. This item was received for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
Every since I was a young girl, I’ve always been a “clean freak” or “germaphobe”. I always needed things to be sanitized and extra clean. Especially when I worked at a medical office, I sanitized my work station every single day, two times a day! Now, that I have a toddler touching, eating, smelling, and stomping on everything he sees I have become an extra “clean freak”. I know, I know..Sometimes you can’t control everything your child touches, especially in public. Especially when you have little boys. However, I am learning to turn it down a notch so that I can let Nathan explore and not be “one of those individuals”. However, when certain events get a little messy, such as, mealtimes in public for example, I’m glad to have a particular item handy to save the day.
Thank goodness for the invention of NeatCheeks! Alongside hand sanitizer and baby wipes, NeatCheeks is also a mom’s best friend to help keep kids clean. I have to admit, I’m one of those crazy moms who can’t stand seeing my son’s face dirty, and must keep it clean at all time. Thank you NeatCheeks for this momma keeping sane! NeatCheeks are face wipes made with natural stevia. Having a little one like me, founders Danielle and Julia wanted to create a product that is gentle and soothing on a child’s skin for every day use.
What is it made of? Is it safe to use for my kids?
Yes, NeatCheeks are safe to use on children of all ages, even babies. NeatCheeks wipes are made of:
- Stevia: a naturally occurring plant extract used for flavoring and moisturizing.
- Purified water
- Glycerin: retains and preserves the moisture in the wipes, as well as, a moisturizer
- Aloe: moisturizer
- Honeysuckle: provides toning benefits to the skin, biodegradable, and a broad spectrum anti-microbial agent.
- Sodium Lauryglucosides Hydroxyproply Sulfonate: a naturally derived, sulfate-free cleansing agent.
- Potassium Sorbate: a anti-microbial agent
- Citric Acid: maintain pH levels of the product, as well as, refine and renew skin texture.
Photo Credit: Neat Cheeks
Is it The M.O.M. Approved?
Yes! It sure is! Here’s why:
- It does taste sweet, but it’s unscented. Great for both mine and my son’s sensitive skin.
- No sticky residue left behind
- I love the natural ingredients it contains.
- Small package make it convenient to pack inside diaper bag
- Thoroughly cleans my son’s face in one swipe. Even wipes off his stubborn chocolate stains and snotty mucus on his nose holes (Sorry, I know, TMI)
- Travel friendly and not builky
- Moisturizes skin
- My son doesn’t whine when I wipe his face
- NO GMO’s
- Sugar and alcohol free
- Material is durable and does not break off easily
- Mommy Tip: Great to remove the most stubborn matte lipstick without drying lips. I love keeping a few in my purse to touch up underneath my eyes when I’m out.
Nathan likes using it to wipe off boogies on his nose! Soft and gentle to his face! He’s been having a lot of runny nose lately 😦
Fits perfectly into my diaper bag!
Single wipes on the go are perfect for mommies out and about!
If you would like to learn more about NeatCheeks or order some online check out and follow their social media links below!
NeatCheeks would like to offer YOU a sweet deal! Use the code “SWEETDEAL” at checkout to get 5% off any orders over $4 PLUS FREE SHIPPING! Pretty sweet right?
Another SWEET treat for all of my lovely followers! My good friend Kelly from Naturally Nourished Kid and I would like to offer your a mealtime favorites giveaway! One lucky winner will win:
Enter below via Rafflecopter and follow the guidelines! Open to U.S. Residents only. Good luck!
Disclosure: The Memoirs o a Mommy receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission for payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. Giveaways are not sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ or any other social media site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”